Monday, December 19, 2011

Birchbox

So I have been away for a bit, lots of moving, school, working out, and not a lot of other stuff really. But I decided I had to let everyone know that I finally found something awesome.


BIRCHBOX

It is this amazing shop/group that gives great tips about beauty and once a month you get a new little pink box filled with 4-5 nice sized samples of various products ranging from a new healthy granola bar to a new lipstick.


I had seen this on a blog and on Pinterest and just fell in love with the idea. So for Christmas this year I thought I would buy myself a little present. I hope that you all look into this and if you get it let me know what you think. I will start posting what I get in the boxes starting with my first box in January 2012 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment