Monday, March 19, 2012

Insanity

So as much as I was loving Jillian Michaels 30DS I finally purchased the Insanity program and am so excited to get going on this.

Today was the first day and so it was just the fitness test. After having some recent knee problems, well old knee problems that had popped back up again. So anywho I got myself a brand new knee brace and inserted the first disc.


My results for Fittest numero uno:

Switch kicks   63

Power Jacks   55

Power Knee   60

Power Jumps   30

Globe Jumps    6

Suicide Jumps   6

Push-up Jacks   10

Plank Obliques   40


Not great numbers but you gotta start somewhere right. I took before pictures but just can't bring myself to post them on here. I am hoping that my after pics are good and then will post both at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. Girl! You did great on the Fit Test!! Keep diggin, I'm rooting for ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome! Although I know her programs work, Jillian Michaels scares the bejezus out of me! So intense!!!

    ReplyDelete