Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is Facebook really where it's at anymore?????

So after a long thought process I think I am going to give up my Facebook account. I have just kind of gotten over it. The security on the website is not the best and truthfully it just wastes too much of my time. But unfortunately I think I still need some sort of outlet so maybe I will actually post on here more often.


Since the surgery I have not been able to do any sort of weight lifting and this is becoming a problem with my brain. I have been doing a lot of extra cardio though. Not only does it make me feel like I am keeping in shape but I also signed up for a 5K in March and even though Ry-guy and I had signed up at the same time for the race he now has to be gone the whole weekend for Drill and won't be able to get back for the race.


In an effort to help myself out cardio-wise and to keep our puppy in fighting health we have started going on jog/walks again. She has been doing so good even with the crazy beagle chasing us for about a half a mile this afternoon. We got in a good 1.75 jog/walk and then rested and ate some dinner.


Rye-guy had to be up early and needed a nap this afternoon. In a actually short discussion we made the decision to workout at the gym at night. We are either at school or work or doing too many other things during the day and at least at night there aren't as many people there and it's the only time we can commit to be there everyday.

We have a long weekend ahead of us heading up to WI for a show choir competition. Rye-guy plays bass for my mother who is the director over the combo for the choir. Long drive, I am planning out what I need to pack in my cooler for the almost 9 hour trip ahead of us. WITHOUT A DOUBT my kindle is on top of the list. Luckily my husband's friend is coming along with us and I should be able to get through at least one book in the Hunger Games Trilogy.

Sorry for the long rant just needed to get somethings out and onto a page. Hope to have lots of pictures and new recipes coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment