Friday, February 10, 2012

11 Random things post.....everyone else is doing it so why not me :)

So even though I don't have that many followers right now and did not get tagged on this post I like most bloggers love to hear myself talk  write!

So here is the dealio you write 11 things that are random about you then tag people and it just keeps going, kinda like a chain letter and we all know if we don't complete those it's way too many years of bad luck and really who wants that.

1. I am totally afraid of heights but absolutely LOVE roller coasters. The higher and faster the better in my opinion.

this is a favorite of mine.....the Diamondback @ Kings Island

2. I love all things animals and if I had the resources would adopt all the animals I could afford. I have even had times in my life where my pets ate and I didn't. I just love the little critters (especially dogs).


* my baby girl Allie........she is just too cute for words sometimes. Here she is giving me kisses.


3. I could eat Kraft Blue Box mac & cheese for the rest of my life and would never get sick of it

4. Until I was into my 20's I hated most things girly. Now I can't get enough glitter, pink, bows, and pure girliness.

5. I do not particularly like children. I have never wanted them and am not often able to communicate well with them. I do however love my nieces and nephews to pieces.




6. I can dance like mamma jamma even though I have a little extra in the trunk.

7. I dream of opening up a bakery but know that if I did I would lose all love for baking and so I have never pursued it.





8. I learned to finally drive a stick shift two years ago in Rye-guys 2010 Chevy Camaro RS.....let's just say that was a whole lotta power for a first timer.

9. I never leave the house without mascara on. I look sick if I don't have any on.

10. If I could get paid to go to school professionally I would do it in a heartbeat.

11. My sister and I are two TOTALLY different people yet we somehow are perfect together. We always end up having too much fun if that is even possible.



Leaving in about 1/2 hr for WI. Everything is packed and ready to go. I am prepared for the long trip and brought some extra clean eats so if we get stuck tomorrow with no options at least I won't cave. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment