Sunday, September 18, 2011

My First Post........

So after years of looking over other blogs and wanting desperately to start my own I finally got up the nerve to do it. I really don't know why I was so hesitant like my husband said the worst thing that could happen is that no one reads it. This is my attempt at a sort of journal so to speak. I love making crafts and baking and cooking are without a doubt what I was put on this earth to do. So I would like to add some pics of things I have done in the past to give everyone an idea of what's to come.

An upcycled old cabinet into my very own beautiful jewelry cabinet.



Our bedroom is yellow and gray/silver. I painted this bird on a branch silhouette to hang up for a little extra color pop.



I saw these up-cycled vintage aluminum canisters and had to make my own to match my pink kitchen-aid mixer.


 Thank you for stopping by and joining me in my adventures in cookin and craftin.

No comments:

Post a Comment